Enjoy the colorful vernacular of a bygone era in this magnificently researched alphabetic guidebook to the slang of the 1930s. Often referred to as the Dirty Thirties, it was a time marked by economic hardship, unemployment and excessive crime. The words and phrases reflect this, mirroring the concerns and vices of the day with a myriad of colloquialisms. Typographic flourishes and illustrations by award-winning artist Tony Millionaire breathe life into the idioms and elevate this volume to the status of lasting tribute.
Listen up, Bucky, you know how the Captain loves following the rules…
Well, he has some information and policies regarding the process of ordering, and ultimately receiving your loot. Follow these easy steps and you are sure to get your stuff quicker than Barry Allen can say: "Who the Heck is Mr Mxyzptlk?!"
- Bedrock City stands behind its merchandise 100% and has a seven day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within seven days (in original condition) for a full refund.
- Items will be shipped via UPS unless otherwise requested.
- Shipping charges for the continental U.S. based on weight and destination.
- We accept as payment all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), money orders, and PayPal.
- All other orders will be mailed within two days of receipt of payment.
- Reserved items will be held for one week only.
- Availability of some items is subject to change.
SEND ALL PAYMENTS AND REQUESTS TO: BEDROCK CITY COMIC CO. attn. ORDER DEPT.
6516 WESTHEIMER SUITE D
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77057
Phone (713) 780-0675
Fax Line (713) 780-2366
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE REQUESTS AND WANT LISTS VIA EMAIL OR SNAIL MAIL.